Some companies offer an on-line 3D printing service open both to consumers and to industry. People upload their own 3D designs to a 3D printing service company website, designs are printed via industrial 3D printers and then shipped to the customer.
3D printing service companies:
- Alphacam Teilefabrik, Schorndorf, Germany (custom 3D scanning and 3D printing)
- CNC Speedform AG, Werther, Germany and Losser, Netherlands (FDM, SLS: 6 machines, SLA: 2 machines, 3D printing: 1 Objet)
- eMachineShop, Mahwah, New Jersey, US (custom 3D parts, i.e. fused ABS plastic deposits)
- Fabidoo, Leipzig, Germany
- FigurePrints LLC, Redmond, Washington, US (HQ) with Vancouver, Canada production plant (specializes in figurines, i.e. World of Warcraft characters and Xbox Live avatars)
- Freedom Of Creation (FOC), Amsterdam, Netherlands (custom 3D design and printing)
- i.Materialise (custom 3D printing, also in titanium) / .MGX (custom 3D design), Leuven, Belgium (HQ) and New York City office
- JuJups (custom 3D printing) / Genometri (custom 3D design), Singapore
- Kraftwurx, Houston, Texas, US (custom 3D printing)
- Mi Adidas (personalized sports products on-demand)
- Ponoko, San Francisco, California, US (custom 3D printing and laser cutting)
- Sculpteo, Vanves, France (custom 3D printing)
- Shapeways, New York, New York, US (custom 3D printing)
- Zabfab Ltd, Manchester, UK (custom 3D printing)"