1) What is the talk about name? What is in a name anyway?
2) Who loves who more? Romeo loves Juliet more or otherwise?
3) Structure: The length of dialogues are almost equal, but it seems Romeo's are more in number, does it mean Shakespeare subverts the idea of passion in a man?
4) Is Juliet the voice of reason? (Inversion of the concept of Adam for reason and Eve for passion concept).
5) Imagery includes, Sun, gloves, swords, eyes, orbs? What is the purpose of imagery when lovers exchange dialogues?
5) What pleasure lies in daring to love?